Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Katrina Kaif's New Year kat call


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Katrina Kaif will be one of the few actors to have worked with the three superstar Khans soon.The year that has just begun,will see the actor as the leading lady, first in Ek Tha Tiger with actor Salman Khan, then with actor Shah Rukh Khan in a romantic film to be directed by Yash Chopra followed by Dhoom 3 with actor Aamir Khan. And the year already has started on a good note for 'Chikni Chameli' as the item song is creating a buzz. “I am happy that the audience has liked the song, and all that rigorous hardwork has come to use! It’s a good start I must say.”
Talking about working with all the three Khans, she says, “I got my first hit with Salman and have worked with him in four movies, including Ek Tha Tiger. He is a very dear friendand working with him is always fun. He keeps everyone on the sets happy with his pranks and jokes. Also I am close to his family as they have been a great source of support.” Ask her about Salman praising her dance moves in Chikni Chameli and she reacts, “Oh really! That’s great but I wonder why he didn’t tell me this himself, I would love to get feedback on my performances from someone like him who knows a lot about audience choice and preferences. Nevertheless I am happy he liked it.”
She further continues, “As far as me working with Shah Rukh, I am happy that I got this opportunity because I have always wanted to work with him. And being paired with him in a romantic film by legendary director Yash Chopra is like too good to be true. Shah Rukh is known for his romantic roles and Chopra has directed him earlier, so they know each other’s working style pretty well, hence I will have to be very quick to study it. I am looking forward to it.”
Katrina will be working for the first time with Aamir as well. They will be seen in Dhoom 3 for which Kat is heard to be undergoing rigorous training. “I will be working with Aamir for the first time too and I am super-excited about it. He is known to be a perfectionist and I look forward to learning a lot from him. Also Dhoom as a franchise, is known for its look and feel along with great stunts and bikes. And I like adventure and speed so it should be fun working on it,” she adds.
News By DNA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

.

Labels

Followers

 

Bollywood Actresses Wallpapers News - Daily Updates. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on gossip, news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact us at katswallpapers[at]yahoo[dot]com and we will remove them immediately once we see copy right document...this theme was Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com